Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veteran's Day/Birthday

Photobucket

Today is a pretty special day for two reasons.  First reason.  Please don't forget about our soldiers out there.  Past, present and future.   Without their bravery and sacrifice, there is no telling what kind of nation we would be.  There is no way we can repay them for all they have done for us.  To honor them is all we can do.

Also, today is my sister's 28th birthday.  Wow, it was strange enough when it was my turn at 28, but now my sister.  I have to say that I am so proud of the woman she has become, though.  We didn't have the easiest childhood, nor the roughest, but we have always been sisters and there for each other.  Two more years, Brandi.  Two.More.Years!  (inside joke!)  You are one of my favorite little sisters!  Love!!


 

Share/Bookmark



No comments: