Saturday, November 7, 2009

Momma's Lil Monkey

So, it seems that I have a mini monkey on my hands.

I have the tiniest 1 year old I have ever seen, but she doesn't seem to know that.  As far as stats go, she is 28 inches tall and 14.5 pounds.  Yep, that's why I call her my itty bitty.  I believe, though, that in her mind she is 10 feet tall.

We have an entrance into our attic through our bedroom closet that has a storage space my husband has built for me.  (Thanks, Honey!)  With three kids and a husband who is not only a pack rat, but a habitual project starter and NOT a project finisher, you end up having a lot of stuff to store.  I had it opened up yesterday and Miss K decided she wanted to try the ladder out for herself.  You know I just had to grab the camera for this one!  To my surprise, she climbed all the way up like she was some kind of pro!

  This is four rungs up.
*excuse the messy closet.  Again with the projects and I need to arrange a yard sale asap!


Climbing a little higher.



Almost to the top!

I was so proud of her!  Then today (I missed the pic opportunity on this one) I look over at her and she has just climbed on top of my bed.  My bed that is at least an inch taller than she is.  I'm still not sure how she managed this, but I'm kinda proud of her on that one too.  Now I just have to make sure I keep a real close eye on her!

Share/Bookmark



No comments: