Friday, November 13, 2009

Five Question Friday

My Little Life

Friday, Friday, Friday... who doesn't love Friday!?  The best thing about Friday's for me is that I get to spend the next two days with all of the family.  Yay!  Also, Friday brings Five Question Friday.  A fun Friday game from Mama M!  Feel free to link up and play the game yourself.  So, here goes:

Questions for 11/13/09: (Thanks to Sandy for her question and to Liz for inspiration--I tweaked her question a bit!!)

1. What is your favorite "eat" on Thanksgiving?

2.
What is the name your best girl friend and the best trait about her or how you met (or heck, both!!)

3. What would you say is one of your "weirdest" quirks?

4. What is your favorite genre of music? (Hip hop? Classical? Rock? etc.)

5. Are you a Night Owl...or an Early Bird? 

1. What is your favorite "eat" on Thanksgiving? 

I really really really love stuffing!  You know, I love turkey, too.  So which to pick?  Actually, I just don't think you can have one without the other, so I choose both turkey AND stuffing!


2. What is the name of your best girl friend and the best trait about her or how you met?


I have to admit that this is a hard one.  I love all of my friends.  The few I have, that is.  I have been burned badly by girls that were supposed to be my besties and that has made me become somewhat reluctant to forming those bonds.  In all reality, though, I think it would be either Soo or Holly.  I know that either one of them would be there for me in a second if I needed them and I would do the same for them.  Heck, they've already done more for me than I can thank them for.



3. What would you say is one of your weirdest quirks?


You just had to go there, huh?  Ok, I have tons of them, but I think the cleaning of my kids ears has got to be the weirdest.  I have a thing for dirty ears and I am obsessed with keeping theirs clean.  I mean really.  How gross is it to be sitting at the DMV, look at the person next to you and see what looks like a whole wheel of cheese exploded inside of their ear and oozed out!?  **shudder** 



4. What is your favorite genre of music?


This one is hard too!  I love all kinds of music.  Pretty much.  Ok, ok, I don't care much for Tejano.  I don't know that much Spanish.  My favorite is probably Christian rock kinda stuff.  It just moves me!


5. Are you a night owl or an early bird?


definitely a night owl!!  Although I have to get up at like the butt crack of the morning (5ish) I don't care for it.  When I worked outside of the house, the guys at work would always watch themselves for the first hour.  Yes, by the time I got to work I had been up for about 4 hours and was still pissy.  Hence, not an early bird!


Now that wasn't so bad.  You need to hook up to Mama M's blog and play along too.  It's fun, I promise!


Oh crud!  I just had an awful visual of #3.  Couldn't you just imagine me running around asking strangers if I could clean their ears out?  Eeew!  Gross!!

 



Share/Bookmark



No comments: