Sunday, December 6, 2009

Getting To Know You

Good Sunday evening, everyone!  Today I'm gonna play a little game of sorts that Keely over at MannLand5 swiped from her sister Kassi's blog.  It's just a few questions so that we all can get to know each other a little better.  So here goes:

1. How old are you?  
     29 with 30 creeping up on me in about a month and a half

2.Where are you from and where do you live now?

     I was born here in the DFW area and after my parents split up I lived between Childress over in west Texas and Carrollton, a suburb of Dallas.  Now we live in Grand Prairie, TX.
 

3. What music have you been diggin lately?
     Well with it being Christmas season and all I've been listening to a lot of Christmas music.  Besides that's what they're mostly playing on the contemporary Christian station I usually listen to.

4. Favorite food(s)?

     I have to say that my favorite foods are pretty much anything Mexican.  Of course, it's pretty much the Tex-Mex stuff although I do love some authentic Mexican just not the seafood stuff!

5. Single,married, divorced?

     married for 11 1/2 lovely years  (okay, it hasn't always been that lovely)
 

6. Kids? If so, how many and how old?
     of course there are kids.  We have Sage(11), Raiden(8), and Kailtan(14months).

7. What are 3 blogs you read daily?

     I really don't think I could just name 3.  I read several blogs daily and love all of them.  It wouldn't be fair to name just 3.

8. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday tradition?

     I suppose my favorite tradition is going to my dad's for Christmas Eve.  We gather with my step-brother and step-sister and their families for some good food and gift giving.  

9. Lastly, if you're a blogger, how long have you been blogging and if you don't have one..how long have you been reading blogs?

     I began blogging at the end of October this year but have been wanting to get started for a while actually.  I had always heard of this blogging thing and jumped in after discovering a old school friend of mine's blog.  She takes great photos... you should check her out at Erick Moore Photography.


Now that I've told you a little about myself, answer the questions yourself, jump over to Keely's blog and hook up to the MckLinky to share with everyone else. 

Hope you all have had an awesome weekend and have a great week to come!

Share/Bookmark



2 comments:

Keely said...

You're in Texas too! Fun!

Our babies are the same age..when in October was she born?

Thanks for playing Amy!

Have a great week!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I thought I knew TexMex... until I met my husband! He's from Texas, and one summer, he took me on a culinary tour of Austin. My mouth has never been the same!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com