Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ladies Night!

oh yes it's ladies night 
and the feelings right 
oh yes it's ladies night 
oh what a night

That's right, last night was ladies night! Or "girl's night out" as we like to call it.

Last night I went out with some of my friends to see Sex in the City 2. Am I all that excited about seeing the movie?

Not really.

It was pretty funny though. I never really watched the series, but I have gone and watched both of the movies... go figure!  (The first one I went and saw with one of my sisters while Sean took all of the kids to see a different movie. There's no way in the world he would sit at home and watch it with me let alone to pay for it at the theater. I have to watch most chick-flicks by myself.)

I was mostly looking forward to hanging out with some wonderful women, though. There ending up being around 12 of us that went to see the movie and a few less that went dancing afterwards. We had a fabulous time!

 It's been since before Kaitlan was born that I've been out on the town with friends and no kids or husband. So it's been at least 2 years. I was so excited that I forgot to even ask what time the movie was starting and almost the house an hour and a half early!

The movie was cute and I ate a salad. It was a pretty good salad for a movie theater.

Us ladies leaving the theater. We had already lost a couple of the girls by then.
I need to lift some weights or something! Guess I should've put my hand on my hip too.

All in all we had a great night! I wish I had some of the pics from us dancing, but I didn't have a camera and no one has sent me any yet.


Is anyone of you looking forward to seeing Sex and the City 2? Have you already seen it?

Share/Bookmark



2 comments:

Laura said...

How fun is that!?! I have never seen an episode but who cares, it's a girl night out, right. :)

trooppetrie said...

I am going to be singing this all night.