Friday, May 28, 2010

Five Question Friday

Here lately I've been trying to make an effort to get back into blogging more often. I know that means that I may not have a post everyday. I'm okay with that. I also know that it means that I get to play along with others fun blog carnivals! I'm getting back into the swing of things over at My Little Life today. I'm gonna let Mama M take it from here and then I'll answer her questions. Here goes!


Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back to link up! If it floats your boat, you can even grab the blog hop code! I would love it if you'd link back to me, Mama M., but that's not a requirement! ;)

If you don't have a blog, but want to play along...feel free to answer the questions in the comments of my blog, or any blog along the way! And remember, the linky is always open til Sunday night...so any of you who are late to the game, can still play along! (Aren't I thoughtful?!!)

Questions for Friday, May 28th: (Special thanks to Lorilynne, Erin, Sandy, Kyrsten, andRenee for their question suggestions! If YOU wanna be linked in a future 5QF, c'mon over here, to my community and offer up your best question suggestions!)

1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?

2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?

3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?

Now it's my turn again! Here are my answers:

1. Ugh, I don't know about this one! I can't really think of anything. I'm sure I'll read someone elses answer when I'm done and totally have an "oh yeah" moment.

2. This one is not nearly as hard. If I had $100 cash handed to me without Sean knowing, I would most likely spend it on the kids or go buy myself a cute dress or shoes or something. I'm not a big shopper, but I do like to buy myself a little sumthin-sumthin every now and then.

3. I remember playing on the merry-go-round when I was in grade school and liking that. I also used to looove to play on the ring thingies like the ones that they have inside gymnasiums with real gymnasts in them. But that was at the city park, not at school. I used to pretend I was a gymnast. Either I didn't show interest in joining or the fact that my parents weren't exactly loaded kept me from actually joining gymnastics. I was a tiny little thing and pretty flexible so I probably would have been awesome at it. Oh well!

4. I prefer a breakfast that will fill me up. Give me some eggs and potatoes, beans, tortillas, bacon, salsa... now I'm getting really hungry. I better move this along.

5. I'm somewhere in between. I have some weird organizational tendencies but I don't keep things as spotless as I'd like. In fact, right now my house is a disaster area! 

Now I have the ol' hubster in there yelling at me to get off of this thing so I better get. Whew! Got things done just in time. So go ahead and click on over to Mama M's where she did her answers vloggy style! Fun!! If you wanna play link up or just answer in the comments if you'd like. Everyone have a wonderful weekend and keep all of our veterans and current soldiers in your mind and in you heart over this Memorial Day weekend.
Share/Bookmark



1 comment:

Kate said...

So when are YOU going to vlog, Miss Amy??

Oh I love a big breakfast...love.it.