Sunday, May 30, 2010

Getting to know YOU!



I haven't really even been on the computer all that much here lately when it comes Sunday, but today I was so I decided to get back into Keely's Sunday funday blog carnival Getting to know YOU over at MannLand5. If you would like to play along, then copy the questions and make sure you go back to Keely's to link up as well as see everyone else's posts.


1.  Have you ever snooped around someone else's house?

2. Can guys and girls be friends? ( thanks
Jen!)

3. Can you curl your tongue?


4. Have you ever stolen anything?


5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text?


6. Memorial Day plans?


7. What do you do to relax?


8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom?

 ---------------------------------------------------------
1. Have you ever snooped around someone else's house?

I'm sure I have before. Family of course. I know I do when I'm at my mom's and sister's houses.

2. Can guys and girls be friends?

I do believe that they can. Not all guys or all girls, though. I have had guy friends that were great. I have had guy friends that ended up having ulterior motives. I think that is actually the case a lot of the time. Just not always.

3. Can you curl your tongue?

I can't curl it up like a taco, but I can "make it dance"! I don't know what else to call it and I don't really know how to explain it either. Just think of a belly dancer's belly rolling. There we go! I can roll my tongue! From back to front.

4. Have you ever stolen anything?

I have to be truthful and say yes. Even if it was not actually myself who held the items and walked out, I was there and I knew it was happening.

5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text?

I am totally a texter! I'll answer the phone, but if I miss your call and you send me a text, I'll return the text rather than call. One of my sisters is even worse than myself. You can call her and she'll look at the phone and ignore it. Text her right after that and she'll respond. I've seen her do it.


6. Memorial Day Plans?


We usually would have a bbq or go to Oklahoma for a family reunion (my mom's family) or do both. Yeah, we do both. My side and his.

This year my kids have to go to school on actual Memorial Day (I know, right?!)
It's a snow day makeup day so their having their field day then. We'll be at the elementary school with Raiden this year having a good time watching the kids.

7. What do you do to relax?


I just love to sit down and watch t.v. with a good glass of wine.


8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom?


Can't really say I do. I wish I did, though. I do talk to the kids about it, though. We have some family members who are veterans and I just think it is important that our children know what the "holiday" is all about.


Now it's your turn. I know I'm getting mine in late on Sunday, but you can still get in on the fun if you'd like.


Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend!
Share/Bookmark



No comments: