Saturday, January 2, 2010

We're Getting There



Yes, we're getting closer to getting back to normal. I love the holidays and spending time with my family. I also love scheduling. Not regimented, but we must have some sort of schedule. That, my friends, is why I cannot wait for my husband to get back to work and for school to start again. I can no longer take staying awake until 1 or 2 a.m. and then sleeping until 10 or 11. Yes, it's nice. Sort of. But I want my our life back now. I want to do a load or two of laundry in the morning. I want to clean the house without everyone either getting in my way or dirtying back up before I even finish. I want to watch All My Children in peace. I want to catch back up on all of your blogs for Pete's sake! So we're almost there... right?! Monday is just around the corner now.
Share/Bookmark



1 comment:

CM said...

I hear ya, sister! I need Sprout back in preschool, I need to get back to work and caught up on my cases, and I seriously need organization again in the house!

Soon, very soon.