Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Please Excuse Our Mess

I am trying to do some fixin up on here. As well as trying to figure out this Paint.net thing. I already like it and it seems loads easier than Gimp! So if things are a little mismatched or the writing in the sidebars are almost illegible, please forgive me. I am also working on a couple of more posts as well as one for Our Crazy Kids. That is if I can figure out how to edit these darn photos! In the meantime, I'm working on it so please excuse the mess!
Share/Bookmark



3 comments:

Tyler said...

It is soooo hard to redo everything isnt it!! I just redid and still am not totally satisfied! Good luck girl..lookin good so far

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!

CM said...

Don't worry, You'll get it figured out. Don't ya just hate that whole HTML thing. I swear, we're moms here, not computer geniuses! Good luck!