Thursday, October 1, 2009

Starting Over

Okay, I know I have already created a lovely blog that I was so super excited about, but things happen. We turned off our overpriced cable/internet and I, in turn, forgot my password by the time we got internet again. I thought I used my normal, easy to remember password, but that doesn't seem to be it. Soooo, here we are starting all over again. BTW, how do I now delete the other one? Oh well! Now I get to start all over & have a great time doing it. Wait, I think I already forg... nevermind, I just remembered it. I promise, I'm not originally a blonde! Now to get started. Wish me luck!!
Share/Bookmark



1 comment:

Jammi Palmer said...

hi! thanks for following me.. and giving me something new to follow! =) i cant wait to read all about our crazy love. AND im seriously addicted to blog decorating - so if you ever want me to spice yours up just let me know!