Friday, October 2, 2009

...And There It Goes!

Where has the time gone? For anyone who has children, you soon begin to realize that time moves way too quickly. In four short days my sweet angel will be a year old. Yes, one whole year old! Unbelievable! It seems like yesterday that she was that tiny person we were bringing home from the hospital. It was so exciting to think of all of the things we would get to teach her. The adventures of parenting three children have been a blast as well as trying at times, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. With the upcoming event, it takes me back to when Sage and Raiden were babies as well. We thought Sage looked just like her daddy until she got a little older and realized she definitely looks more like me. She was such a good baby and now is growing to be a great young lady. She wants to be a veterinarian, which makes me happy to no end... a doctor in the family of some sort will be welcomed for sure. It's so hard for me to believe I have a kid in middle school. I don't know what to do at times. She definitely has a mouth on her and that has been hard to adjust to. I guess when Mom and Dad have that sarcastic humor, it rubs off on the kiddos. Then there's The Boy. Raiden has been such a little blessing. I'm so proud of him and his achievements in the Cub Scouts. I really hope he stays with it and can use it to his advantage in his life goals. My little firecracker is what I call him. Well, I actually call him my Boogie-woogie-boo-boo-bear (or boo-boo for short), but no one is supposed to know that. A handsome little guy with the best sense of humor. He's always been the little jokester. They make me wonder what Kaitlan is going to be like at their ages. Will she drive me crazy the was Sage does? Will she give me a hard time when it comes to getting homework done just like her brother? I can't wait to see how she grows and who she turns into. That goes for all of my kids for that matter. So where does that time go? Why can't we just gather it up in a jar like a bunch of fireflies and keep it all to ourselves? I guess that's part of why I started this blog. I want to be able to look at the wonderful things my babies have done and how happy they have made me. Look... there it goes again...
Share/Bookmark



No comments: