Friday, March 12, 2010

Five Question Friday

Ooooh, golly! I can't believe it's already Friday. I've had to remind myself all day. That being, I forgot about Mama M's Five Question Friday until I saw everyone else had their 5QF posted. I'm gonna get right to it, if you don't mind.
My Little Life

1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?
Too much sometimes! I admit to sometimes neglecting the laundry(... and the dishes... and the dusting... and the sweeping... okay, okay, I think you get the point!) during Kaitlan's nap time just to get in some computer time. I sometimes get on here and next thing I know a few hours have passed! Other days I may not even turn it on until after lunch. But those "other" days are very few.

2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?
The kids already have college savings and I figure it'll be a little bit of both of those for the rest of it. While I will always be willing to help my children, I want them to help themselves first.

3. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yes! And it sucked each time. There are a lot of crazy people that do weird stuff around here. Need examples?

I once had a man try to pass me on my left when I was making a left turn into my apartment complex. He said he thought I had my right blinker on. Um, no! I think I know which way I live!! Plus he was trying to pass me on a totally blind corner.
 
Once one my way home from work one night around 11:30ish and young lady decided to pull right out in front of me. I don't know how she didn't see me. I had only been traveling in that direction towards her for a good mile. Anyway, she pulled out in front of me, I slammed on the brakes and t-boned her. My little car was totaled! It was my very first brand new car and that hussy totaled it! I cried... literally. 

One more...
 
On my way home from work on a Sunday afternoon, I approached a bright green light at the top of a slight hill. I get half way through the light and a dude on the other side turns left slamming into my back door and part of my door. That one sucked. He didn't really fight it, we just had to do the lawyer thing because I ended up with a hurt neck and back. In fact, he guy admitted to me that he had just done the same thing a week earlier and that his parent were going to be mad. He was a grown man in his late 20's. Yeah....
There are more but I won't bore you any longer. Only one was my fault and I shouldn't have even been driving in that kind of rain. It was in the library parking lot and the guy just told me that it was no big deal and to get the kids on inside. Okay, that was one more!

4. What is your favorite book?
Hmmm, I don't think I read enough any more to say I have a favorite. I always want to read more, but I don't. There's this darn computer, ya know!

5. Do you make your bed everyday?
No, not everyday. The baby usually sleeps until 9 or 10 every morning so I just pull the covers up after she gets up. Yes, she is 17 months and she sleeps with us. I know... I know.... 

After that she takes a nap in my bed after lunch some time so it doesn't ever really get made except on the weekend.

I should make the effort more often, though.

I think I will!

So there we have it. The fabulous 5QF from Mama M! Hop on over, read the rules, grab the questions and join in the fun!



Share/Bookmark



2 comments:

Laura said...

I love #4...yeah why would anyone need a book when there's computers, hello welcome to the 21st century! :)

Have a great weekend!

CM said...

Oh my goodness, at least you weren't hurt in any of those accidents!