Friday, July 30, 2010

Five Question Friday

Good Friday evening everyone! All I can think about right now is getting dinner ready so I can eat, so I'm gonna jump right in to it. Shall we?




1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?

I still have a little doggie that is white with blue tips all over. My Great Aunt Mary gave it to me for my first birthday. She passed away when I was really little, but my mom says that she was really nice.

2. Do you dream in color?
 
I think so... I don't really know. I'm gonna say yes because I just figure that I do.

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
 
I totally wish I were taller!!! I'm the shortest of my sisters and the oldest. It so sucks! (you can't tell I'm a little bitter about that, can ya?)

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
 
Ah, this one is easy. William Shatner. I don't find his voice sexy or anything, I just like the way he talks. It's kinda funny.

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
 
I always return my basket!!! If it's closer, I'll even take it up to the front of the store. That is a HUGE pet peeve for me. I find it lazy to just leave it. You've just walked around the store. You can manage a few more yards to return the cart to it's proper place. It just makes sense.

Okay, I am about to have a mutiny here on my hands if I don't go get dinner ready. You can go to Mama M's place, My Little Life, and play along if you don't already. Catch ya later tater.


Share/Bookmark



2 comments:

Kate said...

Hahahaaa! Could you imagine William Shatner as your GPS voice!?

You...must...turn HERE....

trooppetrie said...

I love that you said you would have a mutiny. I had one of those tonight. You would have thought they had not been fed in weeks