Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sweet Dreams

Yesterday evening I took the kids on a little trip to Target. Over the past couple of weeks I have been trying to make Sean's and my bed toddler-free. I am proud to announce that my efforts were successful. But not without resistance. Kaitlan usually finds some reason to get out of bed. Even if it's just lying on the floor instead of her bed. I don't get that. Her bed is so much softer than the floor. One night she even told me that she couldn't get into her bed because there was a robot in it. Seriously? I don't know where she comes up with this stuff. So, the reason I dragged the kiddos to Target at 8:30 at night. I told KK last week that if she starts sleeping in her own bed like a big girl I would buy her a new baby doll. That's right. I am not beyond bribery one bit. I also owe Pandora Radio and Sleepytime Tunes a *huge* thank you! Raiden even falls asleep quicker with the awesome, soothing music they play. Now KK has a new Dora doll and Sean and I have our bed back. With the occasional early morning snuggler which I am not completely opposed to.
Share/Bookmark



No comments: