Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm so excited

And I just can't hide it!

(dunt dunt doo da doo)

Anywho. I'll spare you all my musical skills. Dang I should do that vloggy-style! Ha! Just kidding. I wouldn't do that to you guys.

Here lately the hubs and I have been quite busy. I don't want to go into details, but we are finally working on something that will give us financial freedom at last! And yes, it is legal. :P Hopefully, by the grace of God and with some real commitment, things will be looking up in the next few months. AAAHHH!!! I'm just so excited about it!

I love my dear husband so much. He is my rock. My life. He has also been sick for the past week. Something with his stomach. He isn't "getting sick" but he does feel cruddy. He hasn't been at work this week and I reeeally kinda wish he would get better and get back to work! My days are thrown off by him lying in bed all day watching t.v. Raiden and I are sitting at the computer studying the Ojibwa while Sean sits there watching Modern Marvels. It's a bit distracting and annoying. I love him though and I will hang on to hope that it isn't anything serious.
Share/Bookmark



No comments: